Skip to main content

Another incredible night of research, just pissed off I didn't keep the faith



Last night saw a hugely frustrating night in which I buckled and looked for the stats and form instead of my underdog AH line.

ALL games, apart from Villa-Sunderland had a handicap of +0.5 as a MINIMUM. Even Maritimo losing by a goal to Benfica would have covered +1.5. Absolutely gutting stuff. I buckled under the pressure after a run of six games without success last week, even though I had pocketed £300 and was looking good in the next round of fixtures.

I have to remember that these runs MUST be taken on the chin and that it only INCREASES the likelihood of a positive runs of results/streak.

Massive lesson learned.

From now on I'm not looking at a single stat. It's all backing the underdog, minimum +0.5, at over evens.