Skip to main content

Azarenka-Robson - What a tragedy! These girls are supposed to be pros

Laura Robson choked in magnificent style losing out to Azarenka after being 5-2 up in the final set. This could only happen to me, or rather my betting. But that's another story. Here's this story -


These are supposed to be Professional Tennis Players. Look at the service percentages! I mean fucking hell!! Both Ivanovic and Robson, as professional tennis players, have a first serve percentage of 50%. That's just outrageous. The second serve, particularly of Robson was also real powder puff stuff. I mean 'tapping' it over the net. And to further make matters worse, there were 21 double faults from these horrendous serves, one of which fittingly happened the last hits of the match from....yes you guessed it....Robson.

I mean Jesus, these girls need to get their act together. It really is a poor standard.