Skip to main content

Morning thoughts. Chateauroux-Bastia BTTS, and a couple of Women's Open that grab the eye

Chateauroux haven't scored a goal in four games, losing 4 of their last five matches. If you are a believer in laws of averages like me, then Chateauroux simply will score tonight; it cannot go on forever. Bastia on the other had very rarely have BTTS fail, so the high odds here are purely down to the fact that the market predicts home scoring troubles. 2.12 for the BTTS.

I'm also eyeing up two potential women's matches in which the underdog has a +1.5 sets start. Hampton-Stephens is my first and Kanepi-Kerber the second. Prices will dictate of course.

Comments

  1. You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! btts tips Saturday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment