Skip to main content

Champions League Betting Preview


Here's the lay of the land tonight, and I'm going to have a bash at them all!

CSKA v Plzen, and I think this has a strong under 2.5 flavour to it, 1.83. Both sides are pretty shit and Plzen will probably look to defend and hit on the counter. I can see either a sneaky win, or a 1-1.

Anderlecht v Olympiakos and I'm gunning for BTTS (1.80). Both will feel this is a game to win and the Belgians like a high scoring match.

Galatasaray have been pants lately drawing and losing primarily, but when will pride actually show up? There's been rumblings from the crowds and in the dressing room so every man and his dog is going for a big Juve win. With a +1.5 AH though, I'm bucking the trend and going for Galatasaray on the AH at evens.

Sociedad have been pathetic for me lately, but in true style I'm gunning for them on the +1AH at 1.92. Leverkusen showed they can be more than breached against Man United and Sociedad are due a game.

Man City on the +0.25 (1.89) is where I'm favouring the next match. City shouldn't be 3.2 at home to anyone and I think they could do a good job tonight against a Bayern still coming to terms with tactics and personnel etc.

Benfica I want on the +1AH v PSG. PSG can be slovenly at times and I'm never quite sure how often I should back them to be frank. 1.70 should do nicely.

I'm going for a big bet of the night in Madrid, and I'm laying the hell out of them at 1.09, £100! For me, it's worth the tiny risk.

And I'm going for Man Utd DNB, 2.06. They should have enough experience to pull together for the big games and even with them not clicking should come through this.

Comments