Skip to main content

Weekend review

What can I say, it was a bumper weekend. Saturday returned winnings of around £60, but Sunday was the real money maker. 16 bets, 13 wins, 3 losses returned us profit of around £225, taking December to +700 and the overall profit since August to almost £3230!

Spurs was a lovely three bets, Spurs DNB, overs and BTTS. Bet of the weekend I would say was Newcastle's 2.42 away to Crystal Palace. Personally, I thought that was printing money.

One thing which is continuing to vex, and it's why I've put it on the back burner for a while,. is the basketball. Some weird and strange results of late, compounded by Oklahoma losing to Toronto last night. I haven't even enough faith to back Miami Heat or San Antonio Spurs with such conviction right at this time. So we'll have to see how these trends pan out.

Comments