Skip to main content

I edge closer to San Antonio Spurs win

Goddamn Diaw....you da man!!
Game four, and this just had to be the bounce back game. With Miami beaten in Miami all the Heat had to do tonight was turn up and get the series back to 2-2 and then a shoot out would ensue in the remaining games. So hands up how many people saw this?

I must confess, this has worked out far better than I had imagined as I am now sitting pretty on a Spurs 3-1 score going into game 5 with a pre series bet of Spurs 1.75 (£500) and then a 2.28 series bet (£200) to run. Surely San Antonio can't chuck this away?

The answer is.......they won't!

It's a primary reason I tipped Spurs to win this thing and even splurged more on them again. I firmly believe that San Antonio are currently far better than Miami. I think the hard work was done in the previous play off matches and that Miami are starting to look a tired side. The last couple of seasons there's no doubt that Miami has been kind to me. Those third and fourth quarter runs have been legendary. But in sports gambling, you have to know when to cut your ties and this season has proven to be it!

Comments