Skip to main content

Let's fire this up again!!

Okay, so with the popularity of @daspunter increasing I'm going to fire up this blog page back up (which I used to cherish and love btw). What has struck me going back through old posts are the many different angles I used to cover and enjoy doing that I don't do now. Stuff like this, which was obviously based on some system I had going at the time.


Loving it, loving it. Anyway, will be updating the blog with stuff going forward and will put all of the records from this months #teamndas stuff up too. Have a browse through anyway, have some interesting stuff on here still.

Comments

  1. I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!
    파워볼사이트

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!.
    ทางเข้าRB88

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment