Skip to main content

Some early thoughts. Central Coast, Livorno and WTA Kanepi

Some early thoughts then. Really looking forward to the AFC games today and we kick off with Kashiwa v Jeonbuk (11am). I'm staying clear of this though as the hosts lead 2-0 from the first leg. Anything can happen and still Kashiwa progress so it's a wide berth, it all depends on the tactics of the Kashiwa coach who may play a counter game and opt for a low scorer or draw.

Guangzhou-Mariners does interest me however. With the hosts taking a 2-1 first leg lead for the 2nd half of their play off the Mariners are very much in the tie. Central Coast are 9.2 to win the match, which I find a little strange. Therefore this gives me a greater chance through the handicaps, and with Central Coast Mariners +1.5 at 1.78, I think represents a good bet.

I also like the look of +0 for Livorno (2.26 Unibet) away to Brescia in the Serie B play offs. Livorno already have a good record over Brescia. Livorno were only two points off 2nd and were 18 points better off than Brescia in the final league standings.

Novara and Empoli play later which I may have some thoughts on this afternoon before kick off.

This one will have to be quick as it starts ASAP, but in the WTA Brussels event Kanepi is 1.55 to beat Cibulkova (9am) so I'm on her.

*£20 bets*