Skip to main content

Morning thoughts

I'm not touching much today, as I already have a couple of open positions. Nicolas Colsaerts wasn't brilliant yesterday, but at least he's in the mix and I'm set to just enjoy his role in the closing stages. Simona Halep, who I backed pre-tournament and throughout, is playing in the final today in Nurnberg against Petkovic and I reckon she has a great chance. Halep is currently 2.5 and I may just have a look at that.

Vekic is again in action today (tipped brilliantly by @tennisratings yesterday). She is playing the conqueror of Madison Keys yesterday 6-3 6-1. This was a little surprising as Keys, although she can blow hot and cold, hit a little patch of form. Vekic is 2.14 and I may jump on again.

The Lions are playing the Waratahs today and this is kind of interesting. The handicap line is +23.5 points for the Waratahs. I'll need to do some research into their team line-up, but this looks half decent. In the cricket, Indian are 1.63 favourites, but I won't be touching it. You never know when Pakistan will turn up and they could just as easily smash India today.