Skip to main content

Zulte Waregem v Wigan

The game that stands out for me tonight is this little fella. Zulte had a seven goal thriller on the weekend at Genk and before that another seven goaler in beating Anderlecht, so they are finding the net and conceding. Wigan need to start pulling their socks up and tonight they could be in for a long old night, but they can score against a side who like to enter into an end to end slug fest.

Over 2.5 goals is 2.06 and I like the look of it. Also it doesn't have to be said that I think Zulte will win too. Furthermore, if you're after value betting, then I cannot see what is wrong with Thorgan Hazard to score anytime at 4.3 (Betfair). The guy scores, he takes their penalties and everything will be engineered through him. I would personally have had him down for around 2.5-3.00, so this represents as big a value bet as you're likely to see.

Suggestions
Zulte win 2.80
Over 2.5 goals, 2.06.
Hazard to score 4.30

Comments