Skip to main content

Saturday review, today's thoughts

Tough old day yesterday, that was corrected with a flurry of late bets that gave me profit. A nice Hawks/Raptors double came in nice as did Utah Jazz covering the +13.5 handicap. The darts is continuing to baffle, although I did have a cash out lumper on Whitlock. Wrexham were the darlings of the day who got me out of some shit. Lay of Hyde at 1-0 and Wrexham to win at 2-2 game state both landed comfortably enough in the end.

Onto today and there's a mixed bag between some Italian stuff, a horsey bet and a double.

Siena 2.14 in the early kick off today look nice as do Avellino at home to Padova. 2.04. Hurricane Fly is being backed at Leopardstown at 2.00pm (2.28) and my double for the day is Fenerbahce/Aberdeen at 1.89. The rest will be some inplay if I fancy it.

Comments

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment