Skip to main content

Today's betting preview

I'm shit at this. Please ignore!
Whilst I don't have the facts at hand, I'd say that my history of UCL betting has been shite. But I'm willing once again to enter the fray in tonight's action for my sins.

Firstly Bayern v City, and I just cannot have City a goal and half better than Bayern without putting a few quid on it. At the end of the day, we have two giants of European football (at least with regards to City's squad) and whilst City on the road haven't set the world alight, they will be hurting from that pulverizing they took first time around. It's either same again which will put a gigantic dent in their confidence for the rest of the season or they can put up a fight. Whilst they may not be able to get up for Stoke away, I sense that all will have something to prove tonight. City +1, 1.80 is my bet.

Benfica have fucked me about all season. I wouldn't be surprised looking back through the betting history if they have cost me more in lost bets than anything else. PSG +0.5 because I think that the French side can get a draw out of it and that I now despise Benfica.

Madrid v Copenhagen, and if Madrid fire they could win by 3 or 4. Madrid -1.5 is 2.09, and I'm willing to gamble on them covering it.

Galatasaray are another side who frustrate me so. Drogba couldn't hit a barn door with a barn door on the weekend, and was more concerned with showing off his Nelson Mandela t-shirt. I'm hoping that Juventus at 1.93 will be too smart for the Turkish side and sneak a victory. Sociedad are another shit listed side, although they have pulled their socks up recently. So many times in the past people will lump on a team in Leverkusen's position because 'they have something to play for' etc etc, and a lot of the time the logical result doesn't come out the other end. But, I am willing to take a punt on Ze Germans to win tonight.

Since their blip against Man United (in which Hyypia has to take responsibility for giving United the freedom of the park)  they have bounced back showing great spirit. They too are 1.93 to win.

Two basketball matches tonight that I'm interested in. Cleveland are 1.76 to beat New York and Boston are 2.16 to beat Brooklyn. I'll be on board both. 

Comments