Skip to main content

Vestsjaelland v Vendsyssel

Tomorrow there is Danish League Division 1 match between the two teams above, and I can't understand the price. This is not to say that it is wrong by the way.

As of now, these are the current best lines.



Here is the current league table.



Let's look at some statistics.

Firstly this Danish league looks a fairly low scoring league. Although Vendsyssel have scored 24 goals from 16 games  (1.5 goals a game) they are still the third highest scorers in the division. More importantly they have the joint best defensive record in the league, conceding 13.

They have only lost once this season, a 2-0 away loss to Koge.



Some more stats.


Away record breakdown of league.


Their ability to equalize should they go behind stands at 86%. Their ability to not concede an equalizing goal should they go in front is 100%.  This means that so far this season, they have only failed to equalize should they go behind 14% of the time. If they take the lead, they invariably win.

Let's have a look at Vestsjaelland.



Their only win this season was at home to Helsingor who are currently 7th (out of 12).  They scored one fifth of their seasons goals (15) in one game therefore.

Here's a couple more stats.


The obvious con here is the fact that Vestsjaelland have earned almost 90% of their points this season at home. However, 90% of 8 points overall needs to be put into perspective. Just over two thirds of the time too, they concede the opening goal which, if this ties in with the other stats, bodes well for the away side who haven't conceded an equaliser yet whilst taking the lead.

The average time for a goal conceded for the home team is around the HT mark, whilst the same can be said of the away teams average time of scoring. If this is the case, then I would like to get on the home team clean sheet no if the score is 0-0 approaching minutes 30-35. At the moment the odds are too low. 

Bet Victor are offering Vendsyssel at Asian Handicap +0AH 1.86. This means that if the match ends in a draw the bet is refunded. I am liking this bet a lot. In my experience in gambling, nine times out of ten these trap matches end in disaster; it's just too good to be true. But I'm going to live a little and take a calculated punt. I wouldn't recommend following in this much, but it seems a reasonable bet nevertheless. I'm willing to go in at £750 here which is around the profit I made last month, so I'm playing with won money here. I'll also be taking a few quid on the away side to win outright and will get on the away side to score at least one during in play at around 35 minutes if 0-0. However, here is my main bet.

Vestsjaelland v Vendsyssel.
My punts -
Vendsyssel +0AH 1.86 15u

Comments

  1. Hi Das,

    first I like to say I like your reasoning. I guess you do all this pre game for all the other games too (maybe not to that amount but close to) which is great and all the other so called "tipsters" out there should do.
    Second I´m on (not with 15u but maybe a little higher than usual).

    BOL
    ZeGerman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment