Skip to main content

England fightback. Europa Qualifying. Simona Halep in Bucharest

England start the day on 1.73 to win the First Test after reducing the visitors to 75/4 at the end of day one. Anyone backing England pre match would already be in the green (SP around evens). Much depends on the first session of today; if England can eek out a few more in the first hour then you'd think it's match over.

There's lots of qualifying matches for the Europa League, but I didn't particularly have a great set of results. Lots of teams won on the stats but ended up losing, so the quality on display may not be worth your money. One pick may be worth it is Levadia Tallinn v Bala Town. Levadia are around evens for the -1 handicap and dominated the last match but just didn't win. I think they'll win comfortably today.

Simona Halep was around the 1.84 mark this morning to win the Bucharest tournament but that's been snapped up already. Saying that, I've JUST had 1.85 matched to win it. The only person to stand in her way will be Annika Beck who I think Halep should have the measure of. I have bitched a bit about the Halep odds and they have been ridiculous (I'm talking 1.06's - Serena territory) for matches, but she has dominated so I guess the bookies have been intimidated by her current form.