Skip to main content

Friday preview

Five suggestions tonight ranging from France to Spain to Germany. I'm going to watch Angers (1st) v Tours (3rd) and it should be a good game. I'm going for both teams to score in this at 1.79 as I feel both teams will pose each other problems. Even in defeat, and sometimes quite heavy, Tours can find the net so I'm hoping for the same here.

In another French encounter I'm going for Caen to beat Le Havre at evens. Caen's defence is leaky but I do think they can score a goal or two and at home perhaps the away side will be a little more defensive; Le Havre have a few good away draws recently and this could have been the way to go. But I just think the home side will force the issue tonight.

In Augsburg v Monchengladbach, I'm going for two suggestions. The first will be BTTS at 1.70 and the other Monchengladbach +0.25, 1.90. Monchengladbach have had a horror run away from home so I'm suggesting this based on my law of averages feelings on trends. It can't go on forever.

And in Valladolid v Malaga, I'm going for BTTS No at evens. Both can be cagey and I think this could one that fizzles out.

Comments