Skip to main content

Thursday tennis betting preview

Print me some money Simona!
An excellent day yesterday and let's get started on Thursday's tennis preview.

Two men's games in Russia that I'm interested in and that's Karlovic v Istomin and Kukushkin v Dolgopolov. Istomin 1.78 looks a very decent shout in the first match, whilst Dolgopolov double stakes at 1.58 and normal stake at -2.5 1.83 would be my other go to bet suggestions.

Verdasco 1.62 v Nieminen will be another bet in the Swedish event. Verdasco shown last round that he's up for a fight these days beating Dodig 2-1 after losing the first. Nieminen is still a little too all over the place for me not to back Verdasco here.

Dimitrov and Gulbis are areas that I'll leave up to you. Excellent on their day but how often consistently is their day; stay clear for me.

I'd also be hugely tempted to back against Ferrer in some form. He isn't looking the same player these days but I cannot find enough compulsion to do anything personally with him against Sock.

Can't see anything I like in Austria so I'm passing on that.

Meusberger can be a tricky little so and so but when she blows bad she can be horrific and prone to the huge collapse in the region of 6-1 6-2 so taking anything here on the handicap against Stephens is dangerous.

And finally the women's Moscow event. I'm tempted to go 2-0 Halep at 2.00, which ultimately I may end up doing. Hopefully there's also going to be an in play opportunity outright at around 1.6-1.75 in which case a normal stake and double will be put on. Halep is the classic slow starter who mostly loses the first couple of games. This may provide enough angle to get a nice wager on.

Bet suggestions
Istomin 1.78
Dolgopolov 1.58 (double stakes)
Dolgopolov -2.5 games 1.83
Verdasco 1.62
Halep 2-0 2.00
Halep in-play if odds reach 1.60-175 (single or double stakes)

Comments