Skip to main content

Wednesday tennis betting preview

Stakhovsky was very impressive against the in-form Sousa and I'll back him here to retain that form against Vasselin. Stakhovsky is evens to go through to the next round.

The odds aren't up for the Tipsarevic match, but if the games are -4.5/5.5 at the line then I'll oppose Tipsarevic here against Khachanov. I can see Unibet are giving evens for the latter at +4.5 games so that's the sort of area I'm looking at.

Pablo Carreno-Busta should be around 1.85 with a +3.5 games head start over Paire, and I'm always a fan of going against the Frenchman. Jerzy Janowicz is 1.69 and this would be my double stake bet of the day. On his day he can destroy people with his serve and this could be one such day against GGL. If you fancy Lope then he's at 2.30. 

In Vienna I'd be happy to back Basic at 2.80 and Matosevic at 3.40. Monfils may not be arsed after his recent escapades v Novak, and this could all be too much for him tomorrow. 

There's four games that take the eye on the women's tour and firstly Bouchard to beat Petkovic is 2.20 that I like. Piter demolished the utterly useless Flipkens today whilst Wickmayer had a wobble against the equally pathetic Watson. From what I've seen, if Pitr can keep the ball in play then Wickmayer may produced a lot of unforced stuff. So I'm backing Piter at 2.50.

And in Moscow Stosur is 1.68 (again I'll double stake this) and I'll have Stosur at -2.5 1.95. The last suggestion would be Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova at 2.00. 

Edit - Monfils and Matosevic was cancelled so Monfils played Pospisil. Pospisil +6.5 was 1.75 which was taken!

   

Comments

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..
    เว็บแทงบอลที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment