Skip to main content

World Cup Qualification betting preview

Word up Woy
The one I want to kick straight off with is England v Poland which is a critical game for the home side. You'd think this a dead rubber game for the Poles but they'll have huge support and the fear of losing will not be there as nothing rides on the game for them. This has all the ingredients for a not so straight forward night for England. Poland +1.5 is 2.18, and I cannot ignore that.

There will be tension filled moments where England may think 'what if' and in those moments they may be happy with a sneaky goal win. I'd be happy taking this Polish position.

Norway-Iceland and I fancy BTTS. There may be a little local needle in this and I can't see why the visitors wouldn't give it a go unburdened by any pressure. On the BTTS I also fancy Switzerland and Slovenia to have goals, 1.88. The Swiss are good at home and have qualified but the Slovenians can give a game when they want to.

Austria -1.5 v Faroe Islands is 1.76 and that seems decent enough here. The Faroe's have shipped in a tump of goals and I think they'll be opened up again tonight.

Belgium v Wales and I think this is going to be a rearguard effort from the Welsh. Given this is probable, they'll probably hold out better in the first half when fresher than the second and so I'll be on 1.83 Most Goals in 2nd half. Will Belgium score 3 goals though in the match? Not so sure. Probably look to lay this at 2.24.

France have been a pain in the arse for me for years, and I'm going to oppose them with a handicap today against Finland. 1.74 and a +2 goals start for the Fins would be my choice.

Montenegro v Moldova presents a chance for goals I believe. Over 2.5 is 1.87 and the AH line is -1.5 at 1.97 which I'd also take.

Scotland v Croatia I'll be looking at BTTS at 1.86. Nothing on the game and it could be a chance for Scotland to let their hair down, traditionally they produce some nice results when it doesn't really matter so they may score against the Croats.

And now for Group B, and where do we start?

Italy v Armenia then and if Armenia roll the dice there could be carnage. Over 2.5 goals is 1.82. Over 3.5 is 3.1 and I fancy both. I'll also be backing BTTS Yes 2.28.

Denmark-Malta I feel will go over 3.5 at 1.75. which leaves Bulgaria v the Czech's having another shoot out, which I think will end BTTS 1.88 and over 2.5, 2.16.

Comments

  1. Hi mate,

    good and thoughtful writing. I´m most on it. Good luck.

    BR Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    เว็บแทงบอลที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betting on the score being over is called 'betting on the ball'. Betting on the score being under is called 'betting on the clock'. http://mygamingblog.mystrikingly.com/blog/ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    สมัครletou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can help me. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job ! chest and shoulder workout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I inquisitive more enthusiasm for some of them trust you will give more data on this subjects in your next articles. job board

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're delivered by the absolute best degree engineers will's identity recognized for your polo dress making. You'll discover polo Ron Lauren inside select exhibit which incorporate specific classes for men, ladies. cafe dep ha noi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here at this site extremely the critical material accumulation so everyone can appreciate a great deal. ninh bình

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon Your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed,
    and I hope you will write again soon!
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    ใช้ความรุนแรง
    jav
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment