Skip to main content

Tuesday tennis and football betting preview

Capital One action tonight
Fancy a preview today and we have a mix of some tennis matches and some football. Last night I took on Murray/Peers in the doubles and it's a strategy that I'll be undertaking for a while I reckon. I highlighted a week or so ago that I think there is plenty of opportunity in backing these two. They win much more than they lose and their odds are generally too high I feel, so at 1.67 I double staked it for today.

The Paris event is continuing to perplex, but this is mainly down to the end of the season where you're just not sure who is up to the mark. Paire was a classic example yesterday who just basically didn't give a shit in losing to Herbert. With this being the case I'm playing it reasonably safe with selections but I'm still going for two underdogs on the odds. Vasselin is 2.26 v Dodig and whilst the latter has a good serve Vasselin I feel is the man in form. I'm also taking Nishikori against Tsonga, Nishikori was his usual shiteness in Basel but bounced back yesterday to play well. Tsonga is the obvious favourite but I'm going for the Japanese 'maestro' at 2.80.

There's cup competition in France and England tonight and you'd be aware to note that these are sometimes a lottery. It's only because I've had a good run that I'm touching them at all. In France I fancy Tours to beat Amiens. The handicap is at -1 (2.10) and that's the position I'll be on. I'm also going for Bastia to beat Ajaccio. Ajaccio have scored just 7 times in the league and haven't won away, so the odds at over evens I think is very fair for Bastia (2.16).

Atalanta have punched above their weight this season I feel but Inter at 2.08 even though they are away can't be ignored. This one should be a good game actually. In Spain I also fancy Barcelona to beat Celta by two goals or more. The line is drawn at -1.5 1.90 and I think that Barce will be buoyed after that Madrid win.

And in the League Cup in England I'm going for two slightly controversial bets. Burnley have an absolutely superb record lately losing just one of their last 20 matches; quite brilliant. But I do feel that West Ham will set up better away from home and try and exploit the counter. It's for this reason that I'm going to lay Burnley at 2.40. I'm also going to lay Leicester as well as 2.32. Fulham are pretty shit away but they're obviously playing a team in a lower division. Can talent shine through on the day? Not sure, bit of a stab in the dark, but I'll stick with my lay of Leicester.

Comments

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Live Stream football Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    FUN88

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment